- The Ultra Racing Lower Arm Bar is designed to reduce the flex of the vehicle chassis where it is connected by the Lower wishbone of the suspension system
- To lessen the distortion of the vehicle lower suspension when it is under load, especially during hard cornering.
- It is installed at the lower mounting points between the left and right suspension and the vehicle chassis.
- Tremendously improving the stiffness at the area where the lower arm is connected to the vehicle chassis.
- The Ultra Racing Lower Arm Bar also keeps camber accurate during hard cornering.